Introducing DaVinsiri - the ultimate tool to supercharge your communication and content creation using Siri!
With our advanced Siri Shortcut build on the GPT-3.5 Turbo model from OpenAI (support for GPT-4 coming soon), you can effortlessly generate up to three responses per Siri trigger. Whether you're looking for quick answers to your burning questions or need a little help – our AI-powered Shortcut has got you covered by automatically saving the output to your OS clipboard for easy pasting.
Unleash the full potential of DaVinsiri by customizing it with must-have features that will transform your experience:
- Back Tap Integration: Trigger DaVinsiri from anywhere in iOS using the accessibility back tap feature.
- Share Sheet Integration: Add DaVinsiri to your share sheet, and you can quickly and easily input any type of text you want. GPT-4 integration is in the works, which will enable support for images – don't forget to subscribe for future updates ↗
- Multi-Device Support: If you prefer to type to Siri on your Mac or iPad, simply activate Siri by hitting the "Globe Key + S" and entering your assigned Shortcut name to use DaVinsiri's typing interface.
Don't have an OpenAI account? The first arrivals can enjoy a smooth onboarding experience by trying out our trial version, which is available for the price of a cup of coffee during a 30 days period. Please be sure to carefully review the terms and conditions before proceeding ↗
On the other hand, if you already possess an OpenAI API, the second version of our product is tailored specifically for you.
Most Asked Questions
- What is Shortcuts?
Shortcuts is an app that enables you to create Siri Shortcuts with multiple steps from your favorite apps. Shortcuts also opens up incredible possibilities to automate things you do regularly on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
- Why use a Siri shortcut?
Siri shortcuts provide a quick way to get things done with your apps, whether by asking Siri, tapping or clicking, or automating tasks.
- How do I set up and use Siri shortcuts?
- We will provide you with an iCloud link that will allow you to add our shortcuts to your Shortcuts app.
- Make sure you have allowed external sources in the Shortcuts application settings. If we are your first external source, your system may ask you to launch an internal source shortcut first (from the gallery or pre-installed ones) before you can add external source Siri Shortcuts.
- A Siri Shortcut can be launched from widgets, Spotlight, or by asking Siri. You can even add an app icon to your home screen for your favorite shortcuts if you want to trigger them manually.
We are constantly looking for ways to improve our products/services, so if there's something that doesn't work well for you, or if there's a feature you'd like us to add—just let us know, and we'll get right on it!
We value your feedback as it helps us connect with you and design better products in the future. Thank you for your time and interest in our products.
What’s included in…